Explaination

I learnt how to plan a explanation.

First I planned my explanation. Then I chose a topic that I knew. I chose rain because i know how rain works. We used the TIES structure which are title, Introduction, explaination and summury.

Next I wrote the explaination. My explaination was. The condensation moves to a cloud and the vapour gets thicker and thicker and then the rain falls and in the river then it moves to the sea then the evaporation moves to the clouds then it restarts over again. The rain gets heavy enough to fall under the gravity. Rain is made up out of water, Evapouration, Condensation and clouds. This is what is needed for rain to be formed.Rain can harm people by raining so much that there will be a flood and hail. Hail will hurt people so as a flood.

Then I wrote summury. My summury is. Rain comes down fast or slow. hard or soft depending on the colour of the clouds if the clouds are light grey it will rain soft and slow. If the clouds were dark grey it will rain hard and fast.

I ejoyed this activity because I planned a explaination. I did well at planning. I need to improve using capital letters at the start of every sentence.\