Which One Doesn’t Belong? l Summer Learning Journey

Our challenge was to find the difference between these shapes but also defend our answer. Our answer didn’t need to be right or wrong, we just needed to have a reason. At the end we made our own find the difference. I think my one is the best because I added different shapes.

This activity was fun because we found the difference between different shapes.

2 thoughts on “Which One Doesn’t Belong? l Summer Learning Journey

1. Malo e lelei Riley,

This is such a fun maths activity, I love geometry so working with shapes and nets is my favourite kind of maths! I think you did an incredible job on this activity, your description explained the task beautifully, and asked another meaningful and engaging question!

I think you did a great job explaining and justifying why each shape may not belong, I can tell that you used your maths skills to work it out as you looked at size, sides, and angles. Did you enjoy this activity?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Fakalofa Lahi Atu Zana,

Thank you for commenting on my post. I really enjoyed this activity as it allowed me to show of my maths skills in activites I enjoy doing. Do you enjoy maths? I really found it helpful that there was no right or wrong answer, I just needed to state a reason why the shape was different.

Regards,
      Riley