Pros Cons

Pros are advantages that diferent objects have. Cons are disadvantages that diferent objects have for example. if I was playing on a park the pro is that it’s fun to play on but the cons are somtimes people get hurt.

A galley is made by egyhption that are powered by people using paddles to row. A cruise ship is a modern ship powered by gasoline that uselly have pools, waterparks and warterslides. A pro for the galley is that it can hold 200 to 350 tons but the con is that its really slow becuase the people get tired fast. A pro about the cruise ship is that is has so much fun things to do but the cons are that they cost too much money.

Ms White has challenged us. If we had 10,000 dollars would we rather spend 8000 dollars on a criuse ship to go from USA to Mexico and have 2000 left to spend in Mexico or would we rather spend 500 dollars on a galley to go from USA to Mexico and spend 9500 dollars in Mexico. I would rather pick the galley because I get to spend more money in Mexico than spend 2o00 dollars in Mexico.